ICE HOCKEY SPORT
5 - 5
Team Chess is a newer chess format, during which players of two teams compete. The general format is as follows:
• Two teams with a minimum of five players compete. One reserve per team will be allowed.
• The time limit per team will be determined before every competition. A comfortable time limit is 20 minute a side.
• The team members stand behind one another in such a manner that everyone is able to see the chess board.
• The front player of the team playing white moves the first chess piece, presses the chess clock and stands in the queue.
• The front player of the opponents (black pieces) moves next, presses the clock and stands in the queue.
• The second, third, fourth and fifth players follow the pattern.
View more photos: